The book “Azerbaijan Gorgud-study” has been published
The collection of scientific researches “Azerbaijan Gorgud-study” prepared by the Department of “Dede Gorgud” of the Institute of Folklore of ANAS has been published. The designer and author of the collection “Foreword” is Professor Ramazan Gafarli. The scientific editor is the director of the Institute of Folklore, academician Mukhtar Kazimoglu – Imanov.
The following studies are collected in the book “Azerbaijan Gorgud-study”:
1. A look at the history of the epic “The Book of Dede Gorgud” (preface by Ramazan Gafarli)
2. Heydar Aliyev. The influential source of our national presence
3. Mahammad Amin Rasulzade. Epics of “Dede Gorgud”
4. Amin Abid. Documents related to Azerbaijan literature of tribal period
5. Hamid Arasli. About “The Book of Dede Gorgud”
6. Ali Sultan. “The Book of Dede Gorgud” and ancient Greek epics”
7. Mammadhuseyn Tahmasib. About the parts of “Dede Gorgud” (I and II articles)
8. Ezel Demirchizade. About the equilibrium of synonyms
9. Mirza Bala Mammadzade. “Dede Gorgud”
10. Amed Jafaroglu. Anthroponym structure of Dede Gorgud’s stories
11. Farhad Zeynalov, Samet Alizade. Inexhaustible treasure
12. Khalig Koroglu. Oghuz’s past in the book of Gorgud
13. Aghamusa Akhundov. “The Book Dede Gorgud” as an ancient monument of the Azerbaijani language
14. Bakir Nabiyev. A treasure of moral and aesthetic virtues
15. Tofig Hajiyev. The Book of Dede Gorgud: parts
16. Yashar Garayev. The book of all peoples and epochs
17. Kamal Abdullayev. The system of mythological main variants (archetypes) in “The Book of Dede Gorgud”
18. Isa Habibbayli. Expanding opportunities of Gorgud-study science
19. Nizami Jafarov. Lady, hey!
20. Shamil Jamshidov. Geographical environment in “The Book of Dede Gorgud”
21. Ramazan Gafarli. Structure of “The Book of Dede Gorgud”.